Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Freakshow...


This is my blog.
Bloggedy blog blog.

I've never owned a blog before, so I'm sort of working this out as I go. Basically I'm keeping this blog to show my illustration pieces, and stuff I'm working on at the moment, and maybe the occasional whinge about how much I'm stressing about the amount of work I have.
So, without further anticipation, here is some of my stuff...

Here is a demented clown I designed in Illustrator CS2. Her name is Sadie.
I'm working on some more clowns, which will eventually become a t-shirt series entitled 'Freakshow' (well that's the plan anyway!). So watch this spot for more demented Freakshow clowns.

Peace out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ey miss!

    Looking very awesome!! Get that drawing of the group of clowns up here, ya know the one that had the top hat and that!!! If not i know what i mean =P

    Keep them coming Jodes!!

    ReplyDelete