Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some current work...

Hi, guys! I'm here! I'm here!
I just thought I'd share some recent work with you all. These are a few of some character designs I was commissioned to do for a client in the US. I had a lot of fun doing these, and the client was very happy. Happy client = happy illustrator. A happy client who pays promptly = ecstatic illustrator. :)




P.S. Sold the original of 'The Other Snow White' over the weekend, from Tumbulgum Gallery in NSW. Quite pleased with that! :)

3 comments:

  1. These characters are great. I especially like 'The Monster', she looks like a babysitters worst nightmare! I'm from the illustration dip. at NMIT, thanks for comming in and talking to us the other week. It was good to hear that your getting jobs and enjoying what your doing. Look forward to seeing more of your work. - Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Shannon!
    I quite enjoyed coming back into NMIT to visit. Brought back lovely memories. :)
    I am living proof that there is work out there. Some clients don't even know that they want illustration work done until there is an email and a portfolio in their face. HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing jodee, well done im super duper impressed!
    love you x

    ReplyDelete