Saturday, January 29, 2011

'...here they come'

Here they come, ready or not!
The 'they' I am referring to is the Children of the In-between, and they are creepily disturbing.

Children of the In-between
Being the story of Elizabeth Maddison's eleven minute death

is my debut book, which is due to be unveiled on April 1 at Supanova Pop Culture Expo, Brisbane (www.supanova.com.au). This book has become my baby, and I'm working very hard on it. I can't wait to see the finished result!
The book is written, illustrated, and designed by ME, edited by the talented Jack Oscar Larm, and published by Xlibris. I have self rated my book 'DH' for Darkly Horrific, so it would not be a good idea to read if you're prone to wetting your pants! ;)



I must thank the Australia Council for the Arts for awarding me with an ArtStart grant to publish this book. I've been very fortunate, as self-publishing can be very expensive. I'll also be on my way to San Diego ComicCon International in July with thanks to the Aus Council for that too. ;)

More news on Children of the In-between to come over the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment