Thursday, October 6, 2011

Imaginism Adventures... Day 3

 I can't believe it's only day 3 here at the Imaginism Workshop and I've already learnt so much. I already know my drawing skills are going to be so much stronger by the time the workshop ends. The days are absolutely packed solid with lessons, excersises and projects. It's so tiring, but at the end of the day we all look at each other and ask- 'Where has the day gone?'

I'm loving being mentored by Thierry and being artistically challenged and inspired every day. Not only are the lessons great, but the inbetween parts, like when we're sitting around the table eating dinner, and totally inspirational too. Bobby drops in from time to time and he is FULL of great advice and inspirational stories. He gave us a tour through Imaginism Studios last night and I am in AWE! I can't say what sort of work I saw in there, but I will say it was awesome and makes me want to learn even more than before, if that's even possible. I got to meet all the other artists who make up Imaginism, like Kei, and they're really friendly.


I'm getting along well with everyone, and I'm loving living in the Imaginism House. I love the feeling of getting out of bed straight into a creative environment. It really helps the inspiration.

I haven't had much time to take photos of anything yet, but when I do I'll post a few. So much to learn!

Write to you later. ;)

Jodee

No comments:

Post a Comment