Monday, October 24, 2011

Imaginism Adventures... Day 21

Ok, so, someone is speeding up the time, because this amount of time going as fast as it is is not normal! Honestly, it feels like I've only been in the Imaginism House for a week, because time has gone by so quickly, but at the same time we've learned so much it feels like we've been here for months. Strange!

So, all this week we've been learning digital painting techniques from Thierry and Bobby. Amazing, amazing stuff. I'm trying to soak up every teeny bit of information they throw at me, because every tiny subtlety they're showing me is GOLD!

This is a piece done yesterday. She's a pirate elf created with a Pixar flavour. I'll post a picture when she's done. :)  (I now want a Cintiq!)


Pirate Elf in progress


Comic book artist Alvin Lee visited the Imaginism House last night. He is one cool dude! We had a few hours of talking art and industry, and sketching with him around the table. It was a great night!

Me and Alvin Lee posing Street Fighter style! ;)



Imaginism Artist Master Class with Bobby Chiu tonight, and I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment