Saturday, October 15, 2011

Imaginism Adventures... Day 12

This is my mornings before breakfast. Straight to the computer with a cup of tea!

I can't believe we're at the end of the second week already! The workshop is going way too fast. But, you know what they say - time flies when you're having fun. And that's what I'm experiencing- a whole heap of creatively challenging, brain-bending, inspiring fun.There is so much new knowledge in my head I think I may explode. :D

My drawing style is much stronger with better structure, although I still have a lot of practice to do. I can't even count how many heads I've drawn over the past 2 weeks. It's definitely into triple digits by now, and I'm definite there are many more to come. Thierry is brutal with the heads! HA!

You know when you go to bed at night and it feels like you close your eyes for just a second, and then your alarm goes off? That's what it's like here. You're so exhausted that you wake up in the same position you went to sleep in. Imagine day long sessions of cardio and weight training, but for your mind. That's what the Imaginism Workshop is all about. Ahhhh sweet creative brain bendingggg. It has become addictive.

I'm looking at everything around me so differently now, and seeing things so totally different to what I was before I started this workshop. It's amazing! My creative brain is in the process of having a total renovation. My bare, grey walls are being painted a hardcore shade of red, and I'm loving myself sick here!


Heads heads everywhere...



My nails grow faster in Canada. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment