Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Imaginism Adventures...Day 9

Art, inspiration, knowledge, skill development, stories, family dinners, laughing fits, field trips, sightseeing, hard work - these are just some of the things I've been experiencing in the Imaginism House as part of the 30 day workshop. When they say 'intense' THEY MEAN IT! But it's definitely a great feeling of intensity. I feel exhausted at the end of each day after lessons from Thierry, projects, and nightly homework, and according to Bobby that means we're doing well!

I definitely feel my drawing and rendering skills are getting much stronger. I've learnt so many things that I'm confident are going to catapult my career into a much better place. My ultimated career goals are feeling more attainable, and I'm only at day 9 of the workshop. I don't want this workshop to end, but I'm dying to see what my work will become at the end of the 30 days.

As well as strengthening my artistic skill I'm getting inspiration and tips of how to really pinpoint where I want to be with my career, and see my direction more clearly. When I get back I'm seeing a whole new portfolio in the works, and a more defined sense of what needs to be done.

Who knew there was so much to drawing a cube?!

Still got some practicing to do before it's perfect!

I've still got much drawing to do before bed tonight, so I'd better get back to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment